F-15 flyovers planned for Roseburg, Medford, Grants Pass on Memorial Day
KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. – The 173rd Fighter Wing out of Kingsley Field in Klamath Falls will conduct Memorial Day flyovers for ceremonies in Roseburg, Medford and elsewhere in southwestern Oregon.
The flights Monday, May 27, will be at 1,000 feet and 400 mph.
"Flights could be canceled or times changed due to inclement weather or operational contingencies," the Oregon Air National Guard said.
IF YOU SEE THEM | Chime In with your videos & photos
F-15 Eagle fighter jets are scheduled to conduct flyovers on Memorial Day at the following times and locations:
- 11:00 a.m. Veterans Memorial Park, Klamath Falls, Ore.
- 11:15 a.m. Eagle Point National Cemetery, Eagle Point, Ore.
- 11:30 a.m. Roseburg National Cemetery, Roseburg, Ore.
- 11:45 a.m. Memory Gardens, Medford, Ore.
- 11:53 a.m. Hillcrest Memorial Park, Medford, Ore.
- 12:00 p.m. Siskiyou Memorial Park, Medford, Ore.
- 12:15 p.m. Riverside Park, Grants Pass, Ore.
- 12:30 p.m. Brookings Harbor Port, Brookings, Ore.
- 12:40 p.m. Curry County Veterans Memorial, Gold Beach, Ore.