OSP arrest woman in connection with Cave Junction arson
CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. —
On Saturday, Oregon State Police arrested Evelyn Maxine Barrera in connection with the six grass and trash fires set in Cave Junction last week.
According to jail records, Barrera has been charged with the following:
- 5 counts of 1st degree Arson
- 6 counts of 2nd degree Arson
- 11 counts of Reckless Burning
- 3 counts of Reckless Endangering of Another
- 1 count of 2nd degree Burglary
- 1 count of 2nd degree Criminal Mischief
Her bail has been set at $100,000.
Barrera is lodged in the Josephine County Jail.